Beside the fact that first use of word “eLearning” is dated to 1999 (It was used at a CBT system seminar), there are at least 5 things we’re sure you didn’t know about this type of system.
- Some numbers. Over 3000 companies in Europe are involved in eLearing business. If you want to see things more numerous R. Berger writes in his publication
“The entire e-learning market (i.e. not just corporate learning) today is already worth USD 91,000,000,000 – It is forecast to grow by over 20% annually up through 2017”.
- It’s easy. Using darkan.eu platform you can easily create your own e-learning course without much experience. Our panel will guide you through the process and when it comes to graphic design you can simply import previously made layout from your PSD cc file.
- It’s economical. Economic Benefits Research shows that using e-learning is cheaper by 35% when it comes to training costs whereas consistency and scalability of company is constantly improved. The same report also contains information that IBM saved roughly $200 million (one-third of its previous training budget) when it made the move to online corporate training. So why not to apply this system to your company?
- Your platform won’t be perfect! Remember that no matter how much time you’ll spend on your project there will always be something you can improve. Thanks to data analysing available in darkan.eu you can easily spot things needed to be changed in your platform. You can check weather content you uploaded is adjusted to your target group and how they are responding to your tasks. Moreover, due to passage of time your subjects are in need of constant updates.
- Which countries are main investors? Can you guess on your own? Write down 5 countries you think have top e-learning growth rates in the world. Than check it with our data. Answer is on a second page